Saltburn Primary School offer in-house supervision at the start and end of the school day for those pupils and parents/carers who need it. The service will only be offered within term time and on normal school days and is only available to current pupils aged 5 to Year 6. Please find below the details of this service.
From September 2017 this provision is available on PD Days.
Sunrise Club 7.45am to 8.45am
- Parents/carers can drop off pupils from 7.45am at the main campus reception where they are registered and taken to the school hall.
- Pupils are supervised and given a breakfast, and opportunities to read and play between 7.45am and 8.45am and then delivered to their classroom.
- Cost: £4 per day
Sunset Club 3.15pm to 5.30pm
- Pupils are collected or make their way to the Sunset Club at the school hall where they are registered.
- Pupils are supervised and have opportunities to read, play, watch films and access ICT provision.
- Pupils are provided with a healthy snack.
- Parents/carers come to the main reception to collect their child.
- Cost: £5 pick up before 4.30pm, £8 pick up before 5.30pm.
If you are a parent/carer of a pupil in Saltburn Primary School and are interested in this service please pick up an information pack from the main campus reception or email email@example.com to request an electronic pack that can be emailed to you.
T&C’s and the registration form can be found within the Policies and Documents section of the campus website.