The key figure reported for secondary school performance measures is now centred around the progress students have made.
- Progress 8 score: the new main performance measure, which compares a student’s results to the achievement of those from other schools with the same Key Stage 2 SATs result.
- Attainment 8 score: based on how well students have performed in up to 8 qualifications.
- The English Baccalaureate, or ‘EBacc’ (a suite of subjects that recognises the achievements of students who complete a broad range of academic courses), continues to be measured; this is based on those who achieved a GCSE grade C or above in English, maths, 2 sciences, a language, and history or geography.
The Key Stage 4 results 2017 are as follows:
- Progress 8 score: to be published in line with official publication in October 2017
- Attainment 8 score: 42.13
- % of students who achieved a grade 4 or above – a good pass (C or above) in English and Maths: 58%
- % of students who achieved a grade 5 or above – a strong pass in English and Maths: 37%
- % of students achieving the EBacc: 29%
- Student ‘destinations’ (initial): 100% of students who took their exams in 2017 continue in education or training, or move on to employment.
Out of 106 students: 7 in employment, 7 in training, 92 in full time education
Click on the following link to view the school and college performance tables service