At Saltburn Learning Campus we expect our learners to reach their full potential and believe that they can all be successful, irrespective of their starting point in life.
As staff and governors we are committed to providing a first class education experience for our learners by:
- Appointing staff with the quality, confidence and passion to provide the best possible learning opportunities within and beyond the classroom
- Ensuring that all our learners aspire to achieve their best in all they do
- Promoting good health and well being amongst learners and encouraging them to develop positive friendships
- Promoting a culture of respect for each other and the environment, providing an understanding of the richness of ethnic diversity and a global awareness
- Maintaining a safe and caring campus community where learners are encouraged to do well in all areas
- Working in partnership with families and the wider community
We strongly believe that we are all learners, always learning. We will be relentless in guiding and supporting this learning by providing a safe, happy and enriching environment to allow all learners to make at least expected academic progress. We are determined to develop strong personal characteristics which will prepare them for a successful and fulfilled life as active contributing citizens.